Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.
31 Comments
  1. Mark Nowhereman says

Click the link to see more! Click the link to see more films like this one.

Hey guys, help me carry the financial needs for our cause.

Help me finance this program of ours so we can continuously help/reach our fellow poor countrymen. Donate my fellow humans… Donate…

Again, thank you very much to all who donate/contribute to our cause.

To anyone who wants to donate/contribute: Donate through our campaign page.

Our GoFundMe account:

You can also donate through paypal.

Our paypal account is:

reaching1filipinofamilyatatime@gmail.com

We need your continues support…..

Thank you…..

Yours,

Mark A.K.A. Marknowhereman

Our facebook group page:

Click the link to see more films like this one:

E-mail us at:

reaching1filipinofamilyatatime@gmail.com

Let's say thank you to all the donors…

To all the donors: You made another Filipino family, happy…

Reaching 1 Filipino family at a time my friends…..

But I will be honest with you guys, we need your continues support. We need your continues support to continue this humble project of ours.

We need people like you so we can reach poor Filipino families one at a time.

I've been helping and reaching my fellow Filipinos for more than a decade. This time guys, I need your help. I need your helping hands to give joy to Filipino families one at a time.

Again, thank you…

Sincerely Yours,

MARK

2. Haley Hospedales says

and i forget to mention very handsome

3. Haley Hospedales says

mark you are one in a million and i love you keep up the good work you are doing
    may god heip you to help others

4. Miriam Bb says

Hope he got some money and maybe needs a wheel chair and blanket πŸ™

5. Lisa Martinez says

I think he is saying someone cut his you've out

6. The Lastminmom! says

Gotta give the doggy a little food too. 😒

7. Enter the Dragon 64 says

He needs a little place to live and a wheelchair he will dye of disease poor man please help him priority number one

8. Yvonne Livingstone says

Someone find a place for him how sad he needs a shelter why not give him a pop up tent at least it would be better than what he is doing

9. Yvonne Livingstone says

How embarrassing for him to be asked where he pees and poops what a question to ask

10. There are humans who care for human and there are dogs who care more about dogs rather than human

11. Tina ezer says

I hope he or someone feeds the dog!! He was such a good boy staying by his side n not begging when hes probably starving too!!!!

12. Sharmaine E. says

Please do an update. The man needs help, and the dog needs to be fed, too.

13. Alexis Gordon says

You know I'm just about done watching this channel because of all the sickening animal neglect and abuse!

14. michicko misaki says

Gusto ko yung team na ito. Kasi alam na alam nila ang pangangailangan nang mga tinutulungan nila specially sa mga grocery. Good job team peachy. Shena maganda na mabait pa bagay talaga kayo ni peachy mabait din. ❀️ san na pala si ponggay nakaka miss din si ponggau yung mga jokes nya hihihi.

15. Jc Aucren says

Home for the aging pls

16. Bluebear487 says

You wonderful wonderful lady Sheena .. true beauty 😘

17. Maricruz Mendoza says

Can you please come and see him please thank you Mr. Mark and family God bless you and your family and your friends

18. Alberto Inoc says

Mark, rhea and all donors godbless you all…

19. Sandra Gomez says

You should buy him a small tent…

20. JKB says

It’s terrible that this guy has no one to help him and to take care of him properly. Very sad thanks for the help y’all gave him.

21. Riah Munnblck says

This was one of the saddest videos I ever watched πŸ’―πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”

22. kellymorriseau says

tjis one made me cry

23. edie sheridan says

Why did they not get food for his poor dog? For GOODNESS SAKE!!!

24. Jenni Montalvan says

My dad used to always tell me and my brother to shower right after playing outside. He’d tell me stories. I never knew if I believed them. Now I do. I wonder what is the cause of this!!? Any medical experts out there?

25. Jenni Montalvan says

How can we get this poor man a wheelchair and shelter!?

26. John Barrera says

Im sorry but i still think ruby is selfish and should not be doing any videos yeah she is pretty in the outside but she is also pretty ugly in the inside. Taking her friends man. Then they act like its ok watching her cry. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜°πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ΏπŸ˜‡πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜–πŸ˜·πŸ˜¬πŸ•΅πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΊπŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ¦ˆπŸ•ΈπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Žβš‘πŸ€§πŸ–πŸ‘‘πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€›πŸ€›πŸ€›πŸ€œπŸ€œπŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ½πŸ½πŸ½πŸ–πŸ„πŸ„πŸ•·πŸ•ΈπŸ•ΈπŸ›πŸŒ‹βš‘πŸŒ§πŸ¦‚πŸ¦ˆβœ‚βœ‚πŸŒΆπŸš·πŸš·πŸš·πŸš·βŒβŒπŸ”±πŸ”±πŸ€·πŸ€¦πŸ€”πŸ€”βŒβœ‚πŸš·πŸ½

27. Bersing Ocrobotaling says

Please show him how to use the fork with the spaghetti

28. Neijar Jai says

Where’s Ms.Pongay ?

29. cattleNhay (aka Eggman) says

It’s crazy in Switzerland this guy would get state disability. Housing, healthcare, transportation and about 1800 a month spending money.

30. Akir Tasar says

Proud of you and your team…

31. Arlene Banting says

Sana tulungan nyo sya makapasok sa bahay ampunan ng matatanda