Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.
28 Comments
  1. Mark Nowhereman says

Hey guys, help me carry the financial needs for our cause.

Help me finance this program of ours so we can continuously help/reach our fellow poor countrymen. Donate my fellow humans… Donate…

Again, thank you very much to all who donate/contribute to our cause.

To anyone who wants to donate/contribute: Donate through our campaign page.

Our GoFundMe account:

You can also donate through paypal.

Our paypal account is:

reaching1filipinofamilyatatime@gmail.com

We need your continues support…..

Thank you…..

Yours,

Mark A.K.A. Marknowhereman

Our facebook group page:

Click the link to see more films like this one:

E-mail us at:

reaching1filipinofamilyatatime@gmail.com

Let's say thank you to all the donors…

To all the donors: You made another Filipino family, happy…

Reaching 1 Filipino family at a time my friends…..

But I will be honest with you guys, we need your continues support. We need your continues support to continue this humble project of ours.

We need people like you so we can reach poor Filipino families one at a time.

I've been helping and reaching my fellow Filipinos for more than a decade. This time guys, I need your help. I need your helping hands to give joy to Filipino families one at a time.

Again, thank you…

Sincerely Yours,

MARK

2. Elena Cruz says

Maraming salamat uli Nowherman team lalo na po kay Sir Mrk at Mam Rhea, God Bless po uli

3. Miriam Bb says

Ruby I don’t care for her pongay has been on your team and she’s hilarious and kind .

4. Terri DEMAIO says

OH THAT MADE ME MAD THE WAY THAT GUY TOUCHED THE MONEY TO HIM

5. efren villanueva says

Clogging the streets is a safety issue. For years I've been watching the streets get worse and worse. A good example is the Ponggay house. Her house and many others burned because street access was narrow. The problem is poverty, people do not own properties they'll do anything to earn income, even though it means illegally blocking streets and alleys. I'm a safety person, YES clear the streets. SORRY

6. avian bissessar says

Why we dont see this crew anymore, what happened? I really like them how they make people. Happy and they had a nice kind way with people.

7. Teresa Smith says

What kind hearted old man he is if he can work at his age and his children should have no excuse but to get a job any kind of child even if it's only day today or whenever if he can do it at his age they can do it too

8. KonaKine 1313 says

fyi Sir Mark .. I DID Find that Many younger Filipinos DID Choose a OLDER white guy Over a filipino WHY YOU ASK MARK ??
    BEcuse the white guy was mature Would NOT Cheat on her AND He Did Not Hit her MARK !!

9. KonaKine 1313 says

i have gotten to meet many filipino family's and LOL Mark when the older filipino men come here … YA Many leave there wives and go with the the white girls that like older asian men….

10. KonaKine 1313 says

THE WORK THAT YOU AND YOUR TEAM DO IS AWESOME I PRAY TO GOD MORE WILL DONATE AND HELP YOUR CAUSE !! i DO LOVE THE FILIPINO PEOPLE SO MUCH I DID GO TO MANILA FOR 28 DAYS I DO LOVE THE FOOD AND THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE THERE TOO…
    JIJIJI PORK ADOBO IS THE BEST !!! : )

11. KonaKine 1313 says

YES UMM SIR MARK Youare pREJUDICE fOR sure !!
    i DO LOVE ALL THE WORK YOU AND THE TEAM DO EACH WEEK..OMG YOUR TEAM IS AWESOME AND THE BEST!! BUT UMM SIR MARK YOU MIGHT WANT TO SAVE SOME OF THE USD THAT YOU DID MAKE FOR COUNSELING YES YOU ARE PREJUDICE..NEVER DID I EVER HEAR YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT A FILIPINO BEING WITH AND AFRICAN AMERICAN..NEVER ABOUT ONE FROM JAPAN..NEVER FROM ONE FROM CHINA.. NEVER FROM ONE FROM AUSTRALIA NEVER FROM ONE FROM hONG KONG……..ONLY OLD CAUCASIAN FROM THE USA…. WHY DO YOU NOT TALK ABOUT FILIPINO MEN THAT ARE 40 WITH WIVES THAT ARE 14 ??

12. Virgilio Ventura says

Idol!!!.. pasensya ka muna.. hindi pa ako makapag-Donate.. pero nakakatulong ako sa mga Friends and Neighbors in my own little way..

13. Virgilio Ventura says

Idol!!!.. lagi ka kasama sa Prayers ko.. ngapala isa akong Pastor..

14. Virgilio Ventura says

Idol!!!.. lagi ko pinapanuod ang mga Films ninyo.. I believe in your cause and ideology..

15. Global Noise says

This show that their government dont give a shit about them…poor man

16. Christine DAngelo says

I would love to buy one of those brooms..

17. Grant Buchanan says

Great job !!!! God Bless!!!!

18. bubble * says

we have SM here too on my island… also owned by philipinos. is it the same company as the one there in PI?

19. ari ari says

Gob BLESS this channel… Hoping that goverment or local authority can create policy that can lift them up, support local seller as 1 st priority for the people in the city… Create regulation to empower them, make some straight regulation for mall /supermarket….. Build tradisional market ….GOD BLESS you, sir

20. Proud Pinoy Albert says

Lets support each other guys. Tara sukob tayo. Walang iwanan.unahan nyo po sunod ako, promise. Godbless.

21. Jasmin flower says

I have been watching your videos for 1~2 months . Im the one who feel so sorry for poor people in Philippines and think your team is great. But While watching your video today i was so shocked and mad when i read ' Koreans were more cruel and violent than the Japanese ' .
    Im sure you could say that because you were ignorant of history about Korean and Japan. Korean was VICTIM . anyway that is a sad and bad history. This is the first time i post a comment in you tube actually. Because i must telll you. I dont want misunderstanding even if its because of ignorance.
    I just wanted to make things right.

22. Arnie Hrl says

Mark, i hope you stop including your politic perspective. We had enough, you've repeatedly over and over, we knew you're concern. We get it.

23. Tali Jamir says

Bullshit… Sick of your propaganda. Leave US and Capitalists alone and do ur own job for ur fellow country folks who are in below poverty. Thank u!

24. ayg! kug. LaBda says

Thanks to all viewers at subscribers na nag.donate at thanks team Mark sa pag.collect ng tulong at pag.abot nito sa mga taong nangangailangan god bless

25. REM REM says