Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.
50 Comments
  1. Happy Reactions says

Do you want to have a SHOUT OUT or RECOMMEND the next videos?? Comment something cool down below! ๐Ÿ˜œ

Subscribe to our other Channel Happiness Crossing: https://www.youtube.com/happinesscrossing

๐Ÿ˜ Let's be friends on Instagram! @happinesscrossing โค๏ธ (https://www.instagram.com/happinesscrossing/)

๐Ÿ˜Ž If would you like to support this channel? Please check our AMAZING, UNIQUE and FUNNY Pinoy apparel here: https://teespring.com/stores/happy-reactions

๐Ÿ’ฅThank you soo much for helping reach 360.000 subscribers!! IT IS JUST INSANE!!! Maybe we can reach 400.000?Please subscribe!๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ.

Thank you for your love and support, for watching and engaging with our videos! ๐Ÿ’ฅ

โค๏ธ We love you all! Fernando & Vanessa๐Ÿ˜˜

2. Andrei says

Hello ate Vanessa, can you react to SB19 "MAPA"
    And if you already reacted… It's ok๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
    #SalamatSaInyo

3. clyde ivan padilla says

hahaha so funny at the last piece of sushi

4. Dave Forrester says

Ilove you both guys

5. Dave Forrester says

I salute you guys for loving our country

6. Jessie Dotado says

Because thats the blood of the filipino people.

7. gregg baldedara says

I remember during my child years. Any one who speak english language we call americans or amerikano or kano, even if he or she is not american as long as he or she speak english.

8. gregg baldedara says

we believe as a culture that you may catch cold if your head and top of your back got wet by cold rain water. kilig means you got somewhat exited with something lovely or romantic. young girls use to utter a long expression of eeeeeeeeeehh!!!!

9. Paulino delapena Jr. says

kaon ta " meaning " come we will eat.

10. Paulino delapena Jr. says

Kilig is just a feeling.

11. Grace Cabauatan says

You guys thanks a lot for airing the Filipino culture hope yuo will back to see our country again godbless happy reactions your so sweet

12. LEO VILLAGRACIA says

hello po phil is beautiful country

13. Edjay Servicio says

Salamat po..we love you guys..๐Ÿ˜Š

14. Vanz vibez says

We love u๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜
    Proud Bisdak here๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญโค

15. QueenofAgents says

Proud to be a filipinoโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธAyiehhhhh!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜

16. Emerenciana Mandia says

We love you too guys! Filipinos surely love you more!๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

17. Broders Channel says

i think kilig in englis h is butterfly feeling , by the way im filipino

18. Joel Dalanan says

Cause we might have sick or flu or sometimes we call it pasma

19. Cristina Arias says

20. Ray Tigno says

raising both eyebrows at you as a sign of approval.. nice blog. "Love ko 'to!!"

21. Remilyn Rama says

Hi vanessa and Fernando, i'm a new subscriber here and thanks for your positive view of the Philippines. We love you and your welcome coming back in our country.

22. sheng Sumalinog says

I like your reaction always guys.god bless

23. Hermelina Nacional says

Predominantly Christian so every foreigner that come must welcome and treated well it is a part of being a Christian and freindly

24. Joykar Wo Galma says

"KILIG" means "giggle" feeling or reaction related to a romantic excitement. You feel the "kilig" feeling when you see your favorite idol or your crush in life. LOL

25. Nelson Banez says

Magandang Gabi (good evening) i am happy watching this video please shoutout watching from Dammam Saudi Arabia good luck

26. franko says

Thank you Fernando & Vanessa for your awesome reaction about us Filipino. but i can say and i feel it while watching your blog that both you is having a pure heart. More power on your channel. love you both.

27. vicky Hunter says

Kaon ta is Bisayan means let's eat. we brought up to respect and shared what we have. we are not rich but can smile

28. Nona V says

Btw… Im finishing all vids i wont missed this vids cuz i love you all

29. Nona V says

"kilig" romantic exciting

30. Jimmy Manuel says

Vanessa is correct about the meaning of โ€œKiligโ€.

31. Leodante Jarin says

I just watch you guys from the reactions you did for Pilipino singers like marcelito and marossette amin,and the what foreigner loves about Pilipinos. I have a recommendation that alot of Pilipino who are away from home are into watching. He is a rising star youtube blogger , Macki Moto buhay bukid real name Mark Joseph Cunanan. Very humble, lives in a province tilling the fields and shares his blessings and some of his harvest to those in needs

32. Zeny G says

You are right we Filipino's are hospitable good host and we are fun of eร ting we eat 6 times a day+ midnight snack ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

33. Na-yeon Im says

even if you pee, it's like kilig. lol

34. carolina Manzo says

Do you know ms.everything? She is so funny..do reaction video for her I'm pretty sure you laugh out loud and so much enjoy watching her video๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

35. G dizz says

Hello Fernando and Vanessa! I am from Bulacan province, one step to Manila. Thank you for loving our country as well as the people. I just accidentally saw one of your vlogs this afternoon I was curious at first when I read it was about filipina actresses, it was about removing their makeups? And after that, I am now watching more of your videos the whole day hahahaha…. I also like you as a couple? Am I right are you a couple? Anyway, God bless you both and more power to your vlogs ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

36. Jane Abdul says

Without a doubt a phils. Island is the most beautiful country in the world. But the true beauty of phils. I the culture and his people.

37. cora javier says

I love hearing from our beloved returned missionaries how they love and enjoy our culture and stay here in the philippines…we love and missed when you go home…I'm happy to hear that you remembered how we loved you too…thanks for sharing the gospel and how you loved your work as missionaries and how you love the people here…God bless you all๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

38. Gilbert Garrido says

Filipinos are mostly Catholics…come on, Mormons!?

39. Gilbert Garrido says

You two are…well, I'm watching…just beautiful.

40. E.M. salvador says

filipinos don't want to let their heads get wet by rain water because of they don't want cold energy of the rain to enter their head's skin pores whose energy is hot; because when cold rain water enters the skin pores of the head, immediately the pores will close and trap the cold energy in, resulting into a headache, at the very least, or a fever at worse. "kilig" is a feeling of romantic excitement. another tagalog word that has no direct equivalent in english when spoken in the context of opportunity lost is "sayang!"

41. Ramonito M Alaan says

Love you guys… keepsafe… hope to see you again in our country PHILIPPINES

42. Roland Juno says

I smile and laugh ๐Ÿ˜† when you guys talks about the Last piece topic โ€˜ hehehe ๐Ÿ’•

43. Maria Schmidt says

Hi there I love you 2 watching speaking in tagalog makes me feel happy. And I notice you learning more and more tagalog words. You guys are fun to watch. I am from Philippines live in Canada. And still proud to be a Filipino. And I love that you guys really love the Philippines ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ .

44. Eric Selorio says

Two things I want to say. First, "Kilig" in English is "Goosebump" in the nice way or "Butterfly", like getting the butterfly. Second, people hiding trying to pretend they're not home, is actually they are of different faith. Meaning there are several type or kinds of Christians/Church. And these missionaries I guess are Presbyterian (Protestant) and the other side is Roman Catholics or other particular form of church government. Or perhaps, not Christians at all but Muslims.

45. Backyard Ni Juan says

If you are still not married yet, I hope you will get married here in the Philippines and we will help you coordinate your wedding. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜‰

46. Aldren Jay Alquizar says

ducking in between two person, is a sign of respect on your conversation it is an ethical way to be politely and respectfully , it is teach by our grandparents

47. jackvalle vlog says

Wow nice reaction….Pilipino here…

48. Jampong Supreme says

Kilig is a feeling of having butterflies in your stomach.

49. Lone Wolf says

Kaon 'ta is kain tayo in tagalog.

50. Inday Sossy says

My grandma say that if the rain is only drizzle – โ€œmay kinakasal na tikbalang/malignoโ€ (tikbalang is a ph folklure a horse had top body of a man or some call them goblin or a devil — maligno is those mythical creatures that will entice a person to come with them to their kingdom and that person wont come back to the world) so when this drizzle rain happen she always says to me that dont go out, they might looking for next bride or groom to take. I believe that for so long that I dont know if its true or just a legend